Rogers Rate Plans, Add-ons & Coverage - Ontario
Call Display & Name Display
Compatible device required. Not all numbers can be identified. Name Display requires a subscription to Call Display.
- Call Display: allows you to see the number of incoming callers even if they are not in your address book. Included in all new price plans.
- Name Display: allows you to see the name of incoming callers even if they are not in your address book. Included with subscription to a Value Pack.
Forward your calls to another phone number.
Long distance charges apply. Included in most plans.
The per minute rate for Call Forwarding is 10¢/minute.
- This option includes 2,500 local Call Forwarding minutes.
Full Detailed Billing
Track your wireless usage: Receive a detailed explanation of all your wireless voice and data usage, including date, time, duration and applicable charge.
Included with most plans.
Allows you to answer another call without disconnecting your current call.
Included in all new price plans
Allows you to add up to 8 people to a phone call.
Voicemail To Text
Included in Value Packs
Voicemail to Text automatically converts your wireless voicemail to text and sends them right to your Rogers wireless device. No need to dial in to pick up messages anymore, you can read them on your wireless phone instead.¹
Compatible device required. Not all numbers can be identified. Not compatible with iPhone Visual Voicemail app.
- Scroll through your messages and read and reply only to the ones you want.
- Keep your messages in one spot and keep a visual record of who said what.
- Save on voice minutes and roaming charges.
¹ Applies to calls originating in Canada on the Rogers wireless network and terminating in Canada only. Not applicable while roaming. Airtime charged in addition to long distance rate. Standard airtime rates apply.