Bell Residential Services
Bell Fibe TV is the best TV service.
The best TV service brings you 4K picture quality1 and a combination of features you won't find anywhere else.
Alt TV. Stream live and on demand TV.
Watch on your laptop, tablet, smartphone or even your big screen. Plus, you can also pause and rewind live TV2. All you need is our easy-to-use app and Fibe Internet3. All this, exclusively from Bell.
The best satellite TV service in Canada.
Enjoy truly amazing TV. You can enjoy:
- Ultra-stunning picture quality
- The most-loved channels
- Access to Crave and Netflix right from your Whole Home PVR4
- The most on demand movies and shows5
Fast and reliable fibre-powered Internet.
With Bell, you can enjoy:
- The largest fibre optic network in the country, brought right to your neighbourhood
- The best Wi-Fi technology
- Canada's fastest ranked Internet6*
- Worry-free surfing with unlimited usage option available on select Internet packages
Whole Home Wi-Fi: Get the most complete solution for fast Wi-Fi throughout your home.
- Start with our powerful Home Hub, featuring the best Wi-Fi technology
- Enhance your coverage with our Wi-Fi pods from our exclusive line-up
- Control your home network, like easily sharing your Wi-Fi with the Bell Wi-Fi app
The Home phone the most Canadians count on7
- Reliability you can trust
- Great sound quality
- Affordable long distance
(1) 4K picture quality requires 4K TV, 4K PVR and 4K programming.
(2) With select compatible Apple, Amazon and Android devices. Requires Mobile network or Wi-Fi connection. More channels/content are available over Wi-Fi at your home with a Fibe Internet connection vs. outside your home. Content viewed over Wi-Fi at home will count towards your monthly Internet data usage (if applicable). Mobile data charges may apply. Channels/content subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. For more details, see bell.ca/alttv. Viewing live content with Google Chromecast, Apple TV (4th gen. or 4K box), Amazon Fire TV (basic edition or higher) or Android TV (Google-certified) is only available within your home and an unlimited Bell Internet connection is required. Viewing on the Fibe TV app is available up to HD and display quality of Alt TV programming may vary with your configuration, server, applicable network traffic and management or other factors. Other conditions apply.
(3) Alt TV requires a subscription to an eligible Fibe Internet package starting with Fibe 15 at $99.95/mo. which includes download speeds of up to 15 Mbps, upload speeds of up to 10 Mbps and unlimited monthly usage. Activation fees apply.
(4) A separate subscription to Netflix and Crave services is required to view content. Viewing content on Netflix will count towards your monthly Internet data usage. Access to Netflix available on TV connected to Whole Home PVR only.
(5) Requires an Internet connection with a minimum of 2 Mbps download speeds and viewing will count towards your monthly data usage.
(6) As ranked by PCMag, June 2019. A trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under license. Reprinted with permission. © 2019 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(7) Based on number of subscribers in Canada as of June 30, 2019.
DreamWorks Abominable © 2019 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved. Fibe and Alt TV are trademarks of Bell Canada.