While Earth’s population grows, its ecosystems are under pressure to replenish resources that support human life on this planet – including clean water, clean air, food, fuel and fertile soils. As a leading wireless retailer in Canada, Tbooth wireless recognizes that environmental protection is essential to healthier communities and sustainable development of our planet.
- Tbooth's trade-in program allows customers to bring in their own old, used phones in exchange for an in-store credit.
- All imaging products are picked up for recycling from all locations and kept out of landfills (Zero Landfill Policy).
- We purchase large orders of business products with recycled content from stores, reducing packaging and CO2 emissions.
- Paper used at Tbooth wireless locations is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- All new retail store installations use on LED lights, while stores with existing incandescent fixtures are being converted to LED.
- As part of Ontario's Electrical & Electronic Equipment (EEE) Program, we also recycle mobile devices, tablets, headphones, speakers, chargers and other electronics at all locations in the province. Learn more about the program.
In 2020, we saved
from going into landfill.†
†Total number of devices collected for recycling from all Glentel locations in 2020.
Why recycle your phone?
With the Tbooth wireless Trade-In program, you may be eligible for in-store credit against your old phone. Use this credit towards a new phone or accessories and save money!
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT
When you give us your old phone, it is either refurbished or recycled. You save it from going into a landfill, preventing toxic chemicals from entering the soil, groundwater or the ocean. Reduce the demand for new materials by bringing your own device (BYOD) and our mobile experts will be happy to recommend the perfect plan to go with it.
Don't spend hours trying to sell your old phone. The mobile experts at Tbooth wireless can help to find it a new home or recycle it. We also ensure that setting up your new device, installing accessories and transferring data from your old phone is a breeze.
Recycling your phone is easy!
Prepare your old phone by backing up the information, deleting all personal data and removing your SIM card.
Visit a Tbooth wireless store to drop-off your old phone. If eligible, you may receive a trade-in credit towards a new phone or accessory.
We send your phone to a recycling partner who assesses it and then, either refurbishes it or dismantles and uses it to produce other items.
Find a store near you
*Limited time offer and subject to change without notice. Trade-in credit available on a new activation with financing when you trade-in your old phone. Not redeemable for cash, credit or gift cad and is non-transferable. Trade-in Device must have a valid IMEI. Limit of one phone to be recycled accepted per person. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer during this promotional period. Some conditions may apply. See in-store for full details.